Tuesday 28 January 2014

style 2622 dress - update

i wore my dress to work today.  here's a phone pic when i got home at the end of the day.  the binding remained intact yay.


i wore the dress with my new black jacket.  i love this jacket even though i didn't make it.  i actually bought it at woolworths!! yep woolworths in south africa sells clothes much like m&s in the uk.  oddly they stock the australian brands country road and trenery.

this fully lined jacket is trenery brand and i paid $79 aus for it, i love both the fit and the style -  a very happy purchase.  i don't think i will ever commit to being 100% made by me as i do enjoy buying a well fitting RTW piece every now and then!

emma

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous with the blazer - and agree re being 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! Hmmm now I am thinking I should sew a print dress like this for work. Will look out for the right print fabric.

    ReplyDelete